Stella Chung-Nga Wong, DO
Emory University Hospital Midtown
550 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Dr. Wong joined the Emory University School of Medicine faculty in 2009. She received her D.O. at Lake Erie College Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA and completed her emergency medicine residency at Frankford Hospital, Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Wong is a member of the Society of Academic Emergency Medicine and the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- Medical School, Lake Erie College Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Internship, Frankford Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Frankford Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Hahenemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
American Board of Emergency Medicine (Board certified since 2007)